Monday, March 31, 2008

More About Scout!

Scout had a great first weekend at his new home. We are having so much fun with him! He is so energetic and loves to play with the frisbee and his little rope toys. He also likes investigating the yard and eating everything he sees. As much as he likes to play, he definitely likes to sleep to. I was so happy, last night he slept through the night, and only woke up at 5:00 to go outside to "go potty", then went back to sleep in his kennel until 8:00. So I got to sleep in! I actually think he is going to very good for me- since I am not working I had gotten used to sleeping 'til about 10ish every morning which is too late! Now it will be much easier to go back to work since he's been waking me up early.




Scout is definitely a social little dog. He loves the neighbor dogs- two terriers on one side and a miniature chiwawa (I have no idea how to spell that) on the other side. Part of our fence is iron so they can see each other through it. He is definitely going to be a swimmer as well- since he likes to splash around in his water bowl more than he likes to drink. I am proud to say that he has already learned how to sit also! Smart little guy. Thankfully, he likes to chew his bones so he hasn't gotten a hold of anything off limits yet. I am trying to keep lots of bones around so he chews those rather than the furniture.




Here are some more pics that I have taken. Yes, I am a little obsessed with taking pictures, but he is soooo cute right now I want to capture it with pictures! He won't be this little for long.


A present from Jen and Josh... he LOVES it!


His favorite toy


Auntie Jen and Scout!


His first visit to the vet! A little scared....



Learning to sit from his dad


Scout's favorite place


Enjoy!



2 comments:

Jennifer Jarvis said...

This pic of me is terrible! Good thing most people are looking at Scout. Star is looking forward to meeting her cousin! I think she'll have to wait another 8 weeks though :(

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were a blogger! You've been holding back on me. I hope to see you soon when I'm back in Cali for a week in June. Congrats on the new house and scout!!!